Madhulika Upadhyayy Beauty & Training Studio is India’s leading Makeup, Lashes, Skin, and Semi-Permanent Makeup Academy. Our SPMU courses are of the finest quality throughout India, and satisfied students are testimony of our professional and excellent work. We are dedicated and passionate about boosting your confidence and self-esteem as our student by teaching you how to make the most natural-looking lips, eyeliner, and brows. We will educate you the most up-to-date procedures so that you can give high-quality work to your clients.
Our Full Face Semi-Permanent Makeup Course
Our Full Face Semi-Permanent Makeup Course is thorough and available to everyone, whether you are a beauty expert or new to the field. You will study the fundamentals of permanent makeup application and procedure (eyebrows, eyeliner, and lips).
wireless machine included
Nuva pigments included
The course duration is 5 days at our academy
9 different PMU techniques
Free ongoing support 24/7
3 shadowing days for free up to 12 months after the course
Practice on live models
No hidden costs
This Full Face Semi-Permanent Makeup Course is intended to train each permanent makeup student to be skillful, confident, and knowledgeable.
– Introduction to permanent makeup
– History of art and permanent makeup
– Overview of available machinery and systems, including differences and benefits
Theory of colour and pigments
– Understanding the colour wheel, the Fitzpatrick scale, and how to match the correct colour to the client’s skin tone
– Pigment preparation, pigment selection, mixing, and storing
– Face mapping and pre-drawing techniques
– Knowledge of proper permanent makeup application techniques
– What to do and what not to do while putting permanent makeup
The Skin’s Anatomy
– Knowledge of skin composition and layers
– Skin illnesses, disorders, infection, scars, moles, psoriasis, eczema, allergies
The equipment, machines, and products
– Proper needle selection and configuration
– Maintenance, accurate insertion, identifying needle damage, needle storage, disposal, and sterilization preparation
Hygiene, sanitation, and sterilization
– Equipment sterilization
– Disinfectants and antiseptics
– Cross-contamination and infection prevention
– Proper hand tool handling
– Proper wearing of all disposables
Consultation with the client
– Create a client profile, assess and inquire about the client’s desires and expectations.
– Go over the general basics of permanent makeup
– Discuss medical conditions- Knowledge of patch testing prior to permanent makeup application and allergies
Form of Consent
– Discuss informed consent – Medical questionnaire – Issues of liability
– Knowledge of saving client consent forms
Preparation of the skin
– Preparing the skin of the client for permanent makeup
– Perform the treatment on latex skin (demonstration)
– Practical experience with live models
After you Complete from the training program, you’ll need to begin building your portfolio. You must send 5 procedures to us, complete with consent documents and clear photos. You have 6 months from the time you leave us to finish your portfolio. Once you have completed the course, we will provide you with a certificate.
If you want to know more about Semi-Permanent Makeup Course call us at +91 8851988598.
Madhulika Upadhyayy is here for you 24 hour